By bus and tramcar
- Bus routes 58, 773 stop and tramcar route 24 in front of the Museum
- Bus routes 6, 9, 74, 720, 727 and 738 stop at Largo do Rato (300 m from the Museum)
- Bus routes 92 and 790 stop at Príncipe Real (200 m from the Museum)
- The museum has a public parking space reserved for the drop-off of school groups by shuttle buses, located at Rua da Escola Politénica, right next to the museum entrance.
- Rato Station (Yellow Line)
- The museum is located in one of the busiest streets of Lisbon. Rua da Escola Politécnica has an intense car traffic in both directions,
- We do not have parking facilities on-site and usually there is no parking available on the street.
- We suggest that those arriving by car should use one of the two closest parking lots: Rua da Escola Politécnica (in front of the Attorney General's Office) or Rua do Salitre.
- Geo-referencing coordinates: 38°43'03.8"N 9°09'03.0"W (38.717713, -9.150832).